The “Човешки ресурси & Технологии = HR & Technologies” journal (ISSN 2738-8719) is an academic scientific journal, which publishes research and development on topics related to the development of theory and practice of human resource management and trends in information technology. Its publisher is the Creative Space Association.
Supported headings cover areas such as:
- human resource management in the digital age;
- challenges to the work organization in times of crisis;
- innovative approaches to people management;
- internet technologies and communications;
- artificial intelligence;
- big data;
- data science.
The priority goals of the journal are:
- to contribute to the development of scientific knowledge in the field of human resources and technology,
- to create fruitful cooperation between scientists from different countries,
- to give space for the manifestation of current ideas and good practices internationally.
The journal has been published twice a year since 2021 in electronic form and accepts manuscripts in Bulgarian and English.
All materials are checked for plagiarism and go through a double-blind review procedure with strict adherence to the norms of publishing ethics and copyright protection.
The “Човешки ресурси & Технологии = HR & Technologies” journal is referenced / indexed in Google Scholar, RePEc, and NACID.