The “Човешки ресурси & Технологии = HR & Technologies” journal (ISSN 2738-8719) is an academic scientific journal, which publishes research and development on topics related to the development of theory and practice of human resource management and trends in information technology. Its publisher is the Creative Space Association.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) definition of open access.
Supported headings cover areas such as:
- human resource management in the digital age;
- challenges to the work organization in times of crisis;
- innovative approaches to people management;
- internet technologies and communications;
- artificial intelligence;
- big data;
- data science.
The priority goals of the journal are:
- to contribute to the development of scientific knowledge in the field of human resources and technology,
- to create fruitful cooperation between scientists from different countries,
- to give space for the manifestation of current ideas and good practices internationally.
The journal has been published twice a year since 2021 in electronic form and accepts manuscripts in Bulgarian and English.
The first issue for the current year is published until June 30, and the second issue – until December 31.
All materials are checked for plagiarism and go through a double-blind review procedure with strict adherence to the norms of publishing ethics and copyright protection.